Socks.. How do you pick the right one when the retail assistant persists and asks:
“Do you need socks with your NEW shoes?” OR “How are your socks looking at the moment?”
This blog is a quick wrap on a pair of socks I love to run in: Lightfeet’s Evolution socks
The technical stuff…
These socks have a soft/spongy feel and they’re ultra-lightweight! They have an anatomical design; one sock designed for the left foot and one for the right foot, to contour and shape the feet correctly. The Lightfeet Evolution range are made up of two fibres in a mesh upper network, allowing your feet to breath easily:
COOLMAX – to help wick-away sweat and assist in temperature control, preventing your feet from rubbing, blistering and overheating.
X-STATIC – made up of more than 99% silver thread which provides endless anti-odour and anti-fungal protection (like athlete’s foot). NO one likes smelly feet..
In my opinion, they feel like your running on clouds, and add about 20% MORE cushioning to the average running shoe!
– Designed by Australian Sports Podiatrists
– Super quality materials. In fact, the 99% silver thread on the X-STATIC fibre is exclusive to the Evolution model
– Arch compression band, adding additional support
– Soft padding where it is need most; under the heel and the ball of the foot
– Seamless finish, preventing friction
– MADE IN AUSTRALIA; YOU LITTLE BEAUTY!
– Last for several years
– Available in 15 different colours
– RRP $34.95 (they’re not cheap)
– Not available in crew length or longer
If the following features of the Lightfeet Evolution socks “tick the boxes”, then do yourself (and your feet) a favour.. Try these socks! They’re worth every cent!